Returns & Refunds
- Put Joy's online returns portal can only be used to return items purchased online at putjoy.com.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) and must be sent back within 30 days after the delivery date.
- You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return your item(s).
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
- Please note: If clothing is returned with signs of use (i.e., stains, odors, fading, or any damage), then we may not accept it for return or as a refund.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your return once it is received by our Distribution Center.
- Put Joy is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your Paypal account or debit card or credit card, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Next contact your bank or your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.